Dive & Stay in Addu Maldives
When you are planning to book your next Scuba Diving Vacation to the Maldives, then the most Southern Atoll "Addu Atoll" is the right place. Exciting and exclusive diving, no mass tourism! Addu Atoll is in the far South of the Maldives, at about one hour and twenty minutes by domestic plane from the capital Male. Addu is famous for scuba diving with Manta Rays and on the British Loyalty wreck.
Addu Atoll the last unexplored paradise of the Indian Ocean, the best place for scuba diving in Maldives. Aquaventure Maldives can book the complete package for you or help you whe
Why book a package?
We think the easiest way to organise your dive trip is to book yourself one of our Aquaventure Dive & Stay Package.
We’ve included domestic flights, transfers, great accommodation True South at Maradhoo with a private beach, with just 15 minutes walk to our dive center and less then 10 mintes to Palm Village Restaurant. The guesthouse rooms are equipped with AC, TV, hot water with a double or 2 single beds. There is a private beach with sunbeds just a few steps away from your room.
If you like to stay in a small guesthouse with a pool, then Equatorial Divers Lodge at Feydhoo is the right choice, they have an inhouse Thai Restaurant and is just 10 minutes (by car) away from Aquaventure PADI 5 Star dive center.
The only decision you’ll have to make while you stay on Addu is where to have lunch and dinner.
- Your stay at True South Guesthouse, a realxed 7 rooms guesthouse with 5 rooms on the beach side and 2 on the island side
- Your stay at Equatorial Divers Lodge, a 10 rooms guesthouse with an inhouse pool & Thai Restaurant
- Dive Package at Aquaventure PADI 5 Star Dive Center
- Domestic flights between Male and Gan Airport
- 14 days prior to arrival date: 75% of reservation cost + 100% Domestic flight costs
- 15-30 days prior to arrival date: 50% of reservation cost + 100% Domestic flight costs
- 31 or more days prior to arrival date: 20% of reservation cost + 100% Domestic flight costs
- Domestic flights are non-refundable, they can changed withing 90 days after original bookings date.